Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Go Vols & A new Chair!!

Well our TN VOLS won Friday night so we had to support them Saturday by wearing our orange again :) Even Hank pulled out his checkerboard collar!!

Allen's parents came by Saturday to bring Delaney this awesome chair they ordered her!! Isn't it the cutest thing? It is so cute and comfy and PERFECT for taking pictures :)
 We also tried out our new high chair that my Aunt Lisa bought Delaney. We have been using the space saver seat for a while now and it's great, but I was very excited to put her in the big high chair! I think she felt like big stuff!
This morning before church...getting ready to eat oatmeal with bananas :) She looks a little sleepy huh??

My sweet friend Rachel bought Delaney this TN dress from Cracker Barrel a while back. It's 12 months, so I worried she wouldn't fit into it this football season. But this morning I decided to try it out and it actually isn't that big!! She will definitely be able to grow into it, but I was so excited she could already wear it :) And of course, pictures in the chair were a necessity!!

So sweet ;)

I've decided she's yelling, "GO BIG ORANGE!!"

Precious...

And we have to get those adorable bloomers :)
We also had to get a pic of Delaney & Stephen in their orange at church today!!

We took a good long nap after lunch and then Delaney was hanging out in her chair watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! She's a mess for sure, but we love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!



I also wanted to share a few pics that my mother in law, Diane has taken over the last few weeks :)
 She loves that Delaney is so photogenic :) She seriously could sit and take pics of her all day long!

Eating lunch in the big seat!

Her eyes look so blue...




I love this one!!!
Have a great Labor Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment