Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Got my progesterone results back today: 9! Which is extremely low :( Every time I've had progesterone tests they have always been normal.So that was so not good. The nurse told me it doesn't mean I'm not pregnant but they want it to be higher. They put me on Prometrium which is a supplement. I've taken it before but this dosage is much higher. When I got home from school I took one and about 30 minutes later I was so dizzy! I had to go lie down for like an hour. Still not feeling all that great!
So anyway, just waiting to see if this is our month or not. I have had some good symptoms that keep me hoping and then some that I'm not real sure about. I know God has a plan in all of this but I want to be pregnant this month. It just keeps getting harder and harder to accept that it may not be the time. I literally have pregnant friends all around me.
I want a cute belly. I want an ultrasound picture of a baby and not my stupid follicles. I want to wear maternity clothes. I want to decorate a nursery. I want to make that special announcement to all my loved ones. I would say I want to pick out baby names, but I've already done that!! When you try for going on 3 years you have plenty of time on your hands to think up names!
Continue to pray that God's will be done and that he grants me patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment