Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We went for the IUI today! Everything looks great! Lots of swimming boys and my follicles seemed to grow! HA :) The Dr. did say that I am not over producing follicles and could stand to have some more to increase my chances. So if we aren't successful this month, we may do 1 more month with an increase in dosage to see if that stimulates a little more and maybe helps our chances. My lining looks great and they seem to be pretty encouraging about us getting pregnant. I go back in a week for blood-work to check levels and then should know something in the next couple of weeks. Pray that God's will be done. Pray that God will bless us with a sweet child of our own. We know He is in control and has picked out that perfect child or children to place in my womb. Allen and I can't wait to be parents and we are very hopeful this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment