Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Done with paperwork and leaving for Boston!!

Sooooo, we have officially turned in our application to Lifeline! Now we wait to see if we've been approved then begin the home studies! I'm hoping by October that our profile will be on file! It's a very exciting process! This week we told our families and the friends we used as contacts :) Everyone was very excited and supportive. I think my family is so happy for us that we are turning in a new direction. My dad said he has been praying every day in 2011 specifically for us to have a healthy baby born this year! Who knows? He maybe praying for that birth mother who is going to choose us to parent her child!

I am glad we finished all of this before we leave on our mission trip! We will be gone until next Saturday. We are going to New York and then to Boston. I am so excited to see what God has in store for this trip. We are going to have so much fun and get to see a lot of neat things, but most importantly we are getting to share the gospel of Jesus with people who need it :) I am so blessed to belong to a wonderful church that supports missions and has a heart to tell others about the Lord. Please pray for our group of 75 leaving today! I will update on that trip when we get back! Also pray for Allen and me as we start this adoption journey! I know God is gonna do great things!


No comments:

Post a Comment