Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun Fall Weekend

This past Friday night Allen and I went on a double date with Matt and Amanda! We decided to go to dinner and then bowling! It was nice to hang out and just talk! Dinner was great and next we hit the bowling alley! We were joking about how dorky looking bowling shoes look on us...especially in skinny jeans/leggings! Good thing we still look cute tho :)
We bowled 2 games and I even bowled a 127 the 2nd game!! The boys obviously did better than us but we had an awesome time. We have so much fun together...I always feel like I'm laughing :) HA!!!
Matt & Amanda

Allen & Me
Getting ready to leave... Matt acting silly
Saturday morning I got up and cleaned (of course :) My brother Shane and his brother Michael came in for the UT game. It was homecoming and they played MTSU so not a big game but fun nonetheless! We got down there a little early to tailgate!
Me and my brother

Eating a little before the game
GO VOLS :)
They obviously won, 24-0....Thank goodness! Not a very good season for the old Vols!!

 On another note we are finished with everything for our adoption except the profile. Hopefully we'll be starting that this week! I am so excited and very relieved to be on the home stretch. I also had my second evaluation at school and my scores were really good! So that's a nice encouragement!! I hope everybody has a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment