Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Goins' house!! I'm baking 2 chocolate pies today and Mac & Cheese Casserole tomorrow :) Guess now that I'm 30 I need to start doing my part in the Thanksgiving dinner :) HA!! We didn't travel to see my family this T-giving but I'm so glad we can spend time with Allen's sweet family! I've already gotten a lot of sugar from sweet Hannah (who btw is walking and is into EVERYTHING!!).


    Tuesday night Vanessa (SIL) and I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1!!It was sooooooo good :) I am going back next week to see it with my girls from school!
Last night we hung out with Allen's family and looked through some old photo albums while watching Christmas Vacation! Love that movie...it never gets old :) Here are a few pics of Allen that I thought were blogworthy!!!!
 If the Lord does bless us with biological children, poor things cuz Allen and I both went through an EXTREMELY awkward phase:) Does anybody else think Allen might be wearing skinny jeans in that picture??;)
Allen and his"RAD" moment (He is big time into BMX bikes again so he was so excited to find this photo :)
Hannah giving Allen night night sugar :)
Allen's parents had a swing at their house that Hannah used when she was a baby. We decided to take it home and put it in our "nursery"! So we have a new addition to the nursery now :) And it's even in my boy colors, blue and brown!!
I also got a sweet pic from my other sister in law today! Sweet Grace is now 6 months old!! Crazy how time flies!! She is crawling everywhere and just got her first tooth!! How much has she changed??


















Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment