Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Expecting A Miracle

Happy Easter everyone! Hope it's been a wonderful and blessed weekend! I have had 4 days off and that has been fantastic!! We had 3 choir performances that were incredible!! I love my church :) So this weekend I've really started praying and claiming scripture. I know God has a plan and anything out of HIS will I don't want to pursue. However I also know what the bible says about giving us the desires of our hearts and trusting in HIS faithfulness to provide! So...I've decided to start expecting a miracle! I know some of you may think its "jumping the gun" or whatever you wanna call it, but I've decided to buy a few things every so often to prepare for the sweet little one God is going to give us one day. I know I will have no idea now if we will have a boy, girl or both, so I'm trying to look at gender neutral things. I've gotten a few outfits I just thought were sweet and would like to have. If we never have a real little baby, I can always give them away or just keep them I guess. But one thing I've always been so excited to buy is one of those cool picture frames that you put an ultrasound picture in. I didn't find the one with scripture on it, but I did find this one.
   I figured it was fitting since it said "A miracle waiting to be seen." We are waiting. And one day if God calls us towards adoption instead I will put a picture of our sweet expected child in the frame. I just feel that if I begin preparing myself for the blessings God is going to pour out, then I am showing that I do believe He is faithful to provide and that if He doesn't soon, He will provide that patience and guidance for our next step.

I cannot believe it has been almost 3 years. I know for some people that is not a big deal but for us it seems like a lifetime. Considering most of my friends are on their 2nd child now I am still so sad that we don't have one. I really really wanna raise my babies with friends their age. I also want to have babies with my sisters/sisterinlaws. Vanessa already has Hannah and I'm sure they will have another one in the next few years. Anne is due in just a few weeks with a sweet baby girl, and I'm sure Leslie will start trying in the next few years too. I just want my baby to have cousins around their ages. I pray that God answers our prayers very soon! We are so tired of waiting!! Also I had so share this picture of a sweet little guy, Sullivan. He is my friend Meredith's little boy and just a handsome little fella. He was all decked out in his Easter best yesterday so I thought I'd share this picture.
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and still be in prayer for us as we continue on this journey! I go back to the Dr May 3 for my post-op appt and we will see then which direction we are moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment