Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Recovering Nicely :)

Thanks for all the prayers on Friday! The surgery went really really well. I was not anywhere near as nervous this time around. I actually slept fairly well on Thursday and we were at the surgery center a little early. I loved having my mom and Allen with me! We got checked in and they took me back and got me all ready. Everyone was so sweet and caring. I knew I was in good hands. They did an IV in my arm instead of my hand this time so that was a little less stressful too :) I pretty much just relaxed and visited with my mom and Allen while they prepped me etc.. Finally they gave me some meds to just relax and then it was time to take me back. I remember breathing in some oxygen and then I was out!

When I woke up I was more groggy this time and a little nauseous. I took me a little longer to get ready and leave. Dr. Doody came by for a second and told me that they did find some more endometriosis but he did a little more extensive removal. They also found that my cervix was narrow so he dilated it. That could definitely be one issue that is keeping us from getting pregnant. So I am very hopeful with the results we received. He said everything looked great. I am not to do anything real active for 3 weeks and I go back on May 3.

Friday I just sort of laid around and my mom and Allen waited on me all day! Hank has been such a sweet little guy. He knew something was wrong so he has just been very careful around me. I've had some pain from the gas but not nearly as much as last time. Really on Friday the worst part was being nauseous. Allen's parents came over for dinner Friday night and I only made it a little while before I had to go back to bed..I just felt so pukey! Anyway yesterday and today have been pretty good. I am so glad I took Monday off too tho. I think it will be nice to have one more day not to worry about getting out. Anyway thanks again for all who have been praying. We are still waiting on God to work that perfect miracle and bless us with a sweet wonderful baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment