Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Surgery

I'm asking for prayer this Friday morning. Going back in to have a laparoscopy to check for endometriosis again. I am not as nervous this time as I was last time because I do know what to expect, but I'm still dreading it :( We had a very emotional service on Sunday. Choir special and service were wonderful with a powerful message and then during Sunday School our whole class prayed over us. There was not a dry eye when it was all done! We are so blessed to have a wonderful church family. I know God has placed us in the right place and has given us wonderful friends to share good and difficult times. I am resting in God's peace and know that He will bring me through the surgery and hopefully He has a sweet little one in our future. Pray for us as we decide to move forward with the shots or to just let it be. I have felt lately that God really wants us to just stop everything and really really wait on HIM. This is so so so hard for me so I really am asking for prayers. I will update again after surgery and when I am feeling better!


No comments:

Post a Comment