Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day/ My 30th birthday!!

 
I hope everyone has had a terrific and relaxing weekend :) I haven't posted in like 2 months! My goodness :) I guess starting back to school has been a little overwhelming. I am having a great year so far. I love my team and my kiddos are pretty good too. Our team of teachers have started praying together every morning before school starts. It is such a positive way to start our day and we know what is going on in each others lives.
My awesome first grade "rock star" team!!
Anyway... on Wednesday I turn 30! Where has the time gone? To celebrate, a lot of my family made the trip to come stay with us! On Saturday my brother Shane, sister in law Anne and sweet baby niece Grace arrived! I haven't seen them since she was born in May. Oh my goodness, she is such a sweet baby! When they got here I was so excited to give Anne the Carter's outfits I got at JC Penney's! They had red dot clearance so I got 8 outfits for 11 dollars! What a steal :)

Grace Templeton 3 months old 

 On Saturday night we watched the TN game! It is so exciting when football season begins in East Tennessee! Everyone wears their orange and it seems like a happier place! I enjoyed some alone time with Grace before the rest of the family arrived.



 Allen is infamous for giving me birthday presents early and this year was no exception! He couldn't wait to give me my new i-Phone 4!! YIPEE :) We played around with it and got everything set up. I was so excited about the Instagram app!


Sunday morning Allen and I went to church. Our youth pastor Joel was preaching and we didn't want to miss that! Everyone was to arrive shortly after we got back from church.
Isabella didn't want to talk to me! But she LOVES Allen :) She told her Mom Allen was her best friend!




 
                     When we got home Glo and Nick had already shown up and decorated the house :)



 Dad got there right after us and then my sister Leslie and Thomas arrived around 4. We just sort of hung out and talked Saturday afternoon.



 Sunday evening Allen's parents came over and we grilled out steaks. It started raining right when we started to grill so Allen had to move the grill in the garage. The steaks were yummy tho! After that I opened my cards and presents!


Next was cake :) Check out the cool 30! It stayed on fire for several minutes!



Then we tried to get a family pic :) Sadly, Grace was feeding so we are missing them :( Here are a few shots...not sure if any are good enough for a Christmas card!





Me, Allen and his parents. They were so sweet to come over too!


Me and Leslie
 As you can see it was a fabulous weekend :) Makes turning 30 a little easier to swallow! Hoping that in my 30's I will get to be a mommy!! I can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment