Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More parties :)

So my sweet husband threw me a surprise party the Saturday after my birthday. I have only been talking about a 30th birthday party for the last 3 years! HA :) I guess he was listening after all!! I had NO idea! My mom was supposed to come in as part of the surprise and keep me occupied so Allen could get it all set up but she wasn't able to come so he did it all on his own!! I ran errands most of the afternoon and then I wasn't home 5 min before the doorbell rang! It was Rachel and her husband Greg and Emily who I work with! I was like, umm... why are they here? :) They have never been to my house, live about 45 min away and I knew I hadn't invited them! Turns out, Allen had contacted them through Facebook and invited them. He was even so sneaky that he didn't request to be friends with them, just sent private messages so I wouldn't get suspicious!!

So, after they arrived so did about 20 other people!! He had invited the girls on my team and their hubbies (which we were so excited to finally get them together) and all of my buddies from church!! He grilled about 25 pieces of chicken and we had other finger foods. We played corn-hole and hung out and talked!! It was so special and a wonderful surprise! It made turning 30 a little more enjoyable :) Here are some pics.....

The girls

Us and sweet Isabella :) Glad she made it to my party!!

The Woods Family

The Mallery's

Rachel and Greg

Emily and James
Some of the girls

This is the picture that Amanda's 4 year old son Noah took!!   

I have to say I was so excited :) I'm hoping my 30's will bring me even more joy than my 20's!!


No comments:

Post a Comment