Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Break

Well my fall break is quickly coming to an end :( I have had a really nice time though just relaxing all week. Today I had lunch with a sweet girl from my Sunday School class. We talked for 3 hours afterwards!! Mainly teacher/baby talk! She is pregnant with her 2nd boy! We are going on a double date tomorrow night with our hubbies to eat dinner and go see Courageous! Last night we went to the Hood Hoedown! This is an event Scott, a youth pastor at another church, puts on. They have hay rides, square dancing in a barn, riding the bull and a bonfire. Everybody dresses up in their best country attire! Unfortunately we don't own cowboy boots or hats :( We had a good time catching up tho!
Our sweet friends Scott and Stephanie :)
 Funny story about them...Allen and I both knew them before we met each other! I was going to church with them and Allen had done YOKE, a youth ministry with them a few years before. They got married in July 2005 and we both attended their wedding, separately! (This is 3 months before we were introduced). We never even knew each other at the wedding :) Who knew we would end up getting married! I love when neat stories end up that way and you can see God's divine plan in the works before you even knew about it! I am hoping one day our adoption/baby story will be like that!!

After my lunchdate today I came home to get Hank and took him for a walk down by the Clinch River. The leaves are gorgeous right now and its so peaceful down by the river.
I tried to get one of both of us!!
And he LOVES to hang his head out the window now :)
This weekend Adam, Vanessa, and sweet Hannah are coming in to visit! We haven't seen them since her birthday party in August. She has started walking just this week so I can't wait to see how much she has grown. Here are a few pics of her at the beach a few weeks ago.
We are going to take some family pictures for our adoption profile while they are in this weekend! I cannot believe she is already over a year old....seems like yesterday we were meeting her for the first time.....
Just happened to look back at my blog archive and I have officially been blogging for ONE YEAR!! My first post was October 13th last year :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment