Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Pictures and Pumpkins!!

This weekend Vanessa, Adam, and sweet Hannah came to town. We saw them for a bit on Friday but then went to dinner and to see the movie Courageous with some friends. What a GREAT movie! Bring some tissue though :) On Saturday we went to Chick-fila and Toys R us so Allen's parents could buy Hannah a riding toy. They got her the Cozy Coupe Car! She loved it :) After that we took some fall pictures. We need some for our adoption profile but also I like to use a Fallish picture for our Christmas card. I think they turned out pretty good. Here are a few:

Our sweet boy

Just love my hubby :)

And I'm pretty sure he loves me :)

My favorite!!

Hannah, Vanessa, and Me

Group Shot


Hannah LOVES her Uncle Allen!! She is always staring at him :)

Sweet family pic
I know this is sideways...I can't figure out how to turn it but I thought it'd get a laugh! Allen loves his BMX bike!
Sunday afternoon we got together with my girls from school and their hubbies and dogs at Amanda's house. We grilled out and carved/painted pumpkins. It was sooo much fun!
The girls

Lola the bulldog :)

Working on the G

The Minardo's

The Clawson's

Savannah

The Mallery's

Me and Missy

Allen, me and our pumpkins

The girls and pumpkins plus Noah!

Even the dogs had a good time!!
Sorry that was a lot of pictures! Hope everyone is enjoying their fall!!


1 comment: