Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anniversary

Six years ago today Candi Hatmaker, a dear friend of mine, gave Allen's dad my email address. Allen emailed me the next day, then called the day after that. Because I was out of town I wasn't able to return his call until that Saturday, but the process had already started! From the first time we spoke I knew there was something special about Allen :) When we finally met a few days later I felt an immediate connection. It is very hard to believe 6 years have gone by since that week :) On Friday, Oct 7 we will celebrate our 5 year anniversary! I came across some pictures on Myspace(of all places!! It was the only place I could find pictures that old) and decided to share them!!
Our "official" first date. A ghost tour in downtown Knoxville.    





Allen's proposal in the sand :)
One of my favorite engagement pics ;)
Our Wedding Day
So very happy :)

Cannot believe it has been 6 years together, 5 years married! Time sure does fly! Looking forward to the future with the best man I know. Love you Allen!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute...and I love the flashback pictures! Thanks for making Bethie so happy, Allen! I am thrilled that I have seen the before and the during parts of your relationship with each other!

    ReplyDelete