Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yard Sales and Paperwork

                                                     Happy Wednesday!
Isn't this the cutest thing ever? I got it at Ross for 3.99!! I love cute things for cheap :)

I'm on Fall Break this week and have pretty much done nothing. It's been nice although it would be nice to take a vacation sometime. Right now all our extra money has to go toward the adoption. Speaking of that I sat down last night and knocked out the autobiography and discussion questions. It is very frustrating to have to answer some of these questions. Of course we are prepared to be parents and are going to love our child unconditionally! Why wouldn't we? :) There are people out there popping out kids left and right who have no business being parents and yet we are the ones having to answer a thousand questions...just a little annoying. But it will all be worth it when we bring our sweet baby home!

On Saturday Allen and I got up early and went to a bunch of yard sales. We weren't looking for anything in particular, although we need a kitchen table and I had my eye on some baby stuff. Allen has become interested in BMX bikes so he also was looking for anything related to that. We walked away with a few things after about 7 hours!! EVERYBODY was having a yard sale it seemed like :) Here are 2 things I was happy to get :)
A sweet baby rocking chair and a gender/season neutral UT outfit!
The other night after our 2nd home study visit we met Tina, Shane and Izzy at the Mexican restaurant. She is such a ball of energy. I cannot wait until we bring home our baby and they can become friends :)
We just have a few things to finish up and actually pay for the home study and then we will begin working on our profile. After that we should be finished and will just be in the waiting stage(again!!!). Until then, this little guy is the light of my world. He is such a neat pup and I love spending time with him this week!



                                                    Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment