Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Officially "waiting"

We got an email yesterday saying that our profile fee and form were received, so I guess that means our profiles are ready to view :) We are praying for God's will to be done. Whether through this agency, or a private adoption, we pray the Lord will bring us a sweet baby really soon. I hung up our adoption announcement at school today and was flooded with encouragement all day. One teacher was even in tears!! I am so amazed at how much everyone is praying for us. I know we are loved and that between our family, church family, and school family, us and our baby will be taken care of!! Just wanted to add to our timeline a little, mainly so I don't forget :)

Thursday, Dec 8: Sent profile check and form
Friday, Dec 9: Received phone call about a possible private adoption of a baby girl due in February
Monday, Dec 12: Lifeline received our check and form. We become an official "waiting" family :)


CANNOT wait to see what God adds to our timeline in the next few days/weeks/months :)
Also we have been tossing around names...actually I've been doing that for about 3 years!! HA! We have always liked Laney, but today I kicked around changing it to Delaney...still has Laney but with a twist. What do ya think? We have plenty of time to decide, but I love imagining what our sweet child will be named!!


No comments:

Post a Comment