Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall and Phillies




Well...first day back after Fall Break..what a day! Is it bad I'm counting down the days till Thanksgiving?  :) Anyway, thought I'd post a few pictures that my awesome mother in law took on Saturday. The colors are beautiful this time of year....



Still praying for peace and guidance...more people continue to announce pregnancies and it just seems so unfair..it hurts every time I hear it. I am so so happy for all of them, but still do not understand what God's bigger plan is. Yesterday's verse, Romans 10:10, " With the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation." :) Pretty neat!
Enjoy the pics!

My sweet little family!
I like this one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment