Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shew..What a week! It's been crazy at school for sure. Mom and Dan came down Thursday and left this morning. We had a great time at school..she got to meet my kiddos and even taught writer's workshop for me :) I really wish she lived closer :(

Hank is still keeping us entertained! He has so much personality and we just love him so so much. What a blessing on our lives. God continues to teach me patience and trust.. I am reading the book "Facing the Giants" right now. It was a movie a few years back. Teaches a very important lesson we all need to be reminded of now and then.

I have really had a good week emotionally though. I went to my principals baby shower on Tuesday and that was tough. That makes 3 baby showers at school since we've started back. I may not go to anymore this year :) It's hard to not feel upset! He made this big speech about all the babies being born and so on...and I know he wasn't trying to offend me by any means but it was so hurtful to listen to :( I know that I can't take everything to heart so much, but it is very hard to feel like I am going through this alone. I definitely am at school that's for sure...it seems all AC schools are fertile ground..and then there is ME!

Today's verse: Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ."

GO VOLS and GO PHILLIES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment