Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

8 weeks old, A visit to the Aquarium & Easter Eggstravaganza :)


We have had a busy couple of days!! On Friday, sweet Delaney turned 8 weeks old!! It is hard to believe on Tuesday we will be going for her 2 month checkup!!
She is such a happy girl! She has really started smiling ALOT lately..it's just precious. When she wakes up in the morning I start talking to her and she just grins and grins. It really melts my heart :)

Yesterday Allen had the day off so I thought we should have a family outing! We went up to Gatlinburg to Ripley's Aquarium! If you haven't been it is really neat. I can't wait to go back when she is older and can really enjoy some of the hands on things. She did really well for being so young though. She was wide awake the whole way up there so I worried she would be fussy, but of course, she was perfect.

Excited about going to the Aquarium!

Waiting in line to get in :)
She really was alert and wide eyed...taking in all the sounds and colors. It was so sweet!!
Riding on the moving belt through the shark exhibit..they were swimming all around us!!

Mommy & Delaney with the seahorses

Our little family

Taking it all in :)

Lots of fish!


These fish love to have their pictures taken :)
SHARK!





Another Shark :)


Daddy & Delaney

Mommy & Delaney checking out all the fish :)

Riding in my stroller

Fish ;)


We watched a Coral Reef Dive show and a Penguin Show ;) Delaney slept through both but that's okay :) We enjoyed them!!

Penguins!




Stingray

Daddy & Delaney
We had a great time and were so glad our little girl was so good! We even went to the outlets afterwards and she didn't make a peep ;) I didn't buy anything (Shocking!!!) because I just got so overwhelmed!! I love little girl clothes!!

Today we had our Easter Eggstravaganza at church! Obviously Delaney is too little to hunt eggs, but I wanted to get her picture made with the Easter bunny, and it was a beautiful day!! It was so great to see so many people, especially those who hadn't met Delaney yet :)

All ready for the Easter Eggstravaganza :)

Trying to smile





Izzy, me & Delaney. Iz loves Delaney!!

Pam snuggling :)

1st picture with the Easter bunny

Hanging out...being such a good girl :)

Pam loving on me ;)

Vintage look



Lunch Break :)

Our family at the Easter Eggstravaganza :)


 
 We had a great time and can't wait to take Delaney to church in the morning for the first time :) She has a beautiful Easter dress and I can't wait to give her an Easter basket :) I love being a mommy and I love this little girl so much!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment