Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nursery Pics

I am so excited today because my sweet 1st grade team is throwing us a baby shower at school! I can't wait to see everyone and for them to meet my sweet little angel! I work at such a great school and couldn't ask for a better group of people to share this exciting time with :) We decided to wait until April so that Delaney could come too! Since I'll be posting shower pics after today, I figured I'd post some pics I have taken over the last few days :)

Saturday night we went out with Matt, Amanda, and Noah :) We went and ate Mexican (OUR FAVORITE!!)

I so need a tan!!!!

We went back to the Mallery's place and Noah was showing us his mad video game skills! So was Matt, but I didn't get a picture of that :) HA!!

Amanda feeding my little one :)

I think she needs a little girl...what do ya think? :)
Sunday we got up and went to church. I absolutely love Delaney's outfit! My mom found it at a consignment store with the tags still on it! She is so cute :)

My girl is all smiles!!

I love the headband!! I found a pack of 2 at Ross for like 3 bucks! Wish I could find more colors!!

Precious face :)
I got Delaney's 2 month book the other day :) I love putting them together. Hoping I can keep doing 1 a month for the first year.

I had to share this picture a friend sent me...it's a store in Morristown! I feel like we may have to go visit sometime.

I got this adorable Easter outfit for next year at Cracker Barrel! 50 % off ;)

My big girl in her Bumbo seat :) This is the other headband I got. I love the pink!

She's so curious :)

I am almost finished decorating the nursery, FINALLY!!! I ordered a wall cling with scripture on it, I still need to find curtains, and I have one more canvas print to hang, but other than that, it is done ;) Here are a few pics...

Closet (Seriously, does she have enough clothes??)

Closet

Hairbow hanger & hamper

Name on wall

Crib with all her dolls and stuffed animals

Canvas prints and toy bin in the corner. Still have one more print to hang,

Changing table and wall art

New changing table, lanterns and bookshelf

Wall art my sis made

Lamp  (working on a nightstand to put this on when we move the glider back in the nursery)

Bookshelf

Books, baskets with toys and bibs

Piggy bank and frames

Pic frames and bible

The best part of the nursery.....Delaney Jane!!!

And don't forget Hank!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment