Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Gigi & Gran-Dan Come to Visit :)

On Thursday I had lunch with some sweet friends from church, Tina & Olivia :) We went to Chili's and ate lunch and they loved on Delaney. It was so nice to see them!
On Friday my Mom and Stepdad came into town. Dan hadn't met sweet Delaney yet and he was just so amazed at what a good baby she was :)

Friday night we went to Outback and then came back to the house and visited for a bit. Saturday we got up and the boys did some manly things (put in a storm door and surround sound speakers :) YAY Dan!), and us girls did what girls love to do... WE WENT SHOPPING!! I absolutely LOVE having a little girl because the clothes are so precious :) We went to Kohls first and between the 2 of us we probably could have bought every outfit in Delaney's size! But we didn't :) Next we went to the mall so I could spend some of my Gymboree gift card! I have dreamed of the day when I could go into this store and shop for my daughter instead of looking for someone else! They had some pretty good sale items so we got a few things for Delaney to wear in the Fall/Winter. I also bought her an adorable bathing suit!!
Is this not the cutest thing ever?? :) 

After that we went to Lifeway and I got Delaney her first bible with her name on it!! It is part of her Easter basket :) I cannot wait for Easter Sunday!! She gets her first Easter basket, her first Easter dress, and her first trip to church :) What a wonderful day!!

We also went to Ross and Marshalls (love those stores!!) then stopped off at Froyoz and came home. For dinner we met Allen's parents at P.F. Changs... YUM!!

Our little family :) Delaney is wearing an adorable top with gray cords from Gigi :)


Hank, Delaney & Mama ;)

Gigi LOVES Delaney Jane!!

My angel

Gran-Dan, Gigi& Delaney

Papa getting some love at dinner.

Nana loves her girl!!
We are supposed to get pictures done tomorrow night so I'm hoping the rain holds off! We had a great weekend with all the grandparents. We are so blessed!


One of my Mom's sweet friends Sylvia made this blanket for Delaney. She was posing for the camera here ;) HA!!!


1 comment:

  1. yes little girl clothes are SO cute!! i will be thrilled either way, but a baby girl would be so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete