Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a nice time yesterday. This was Delaney's first Sunday at church. We had a 9 & 11 am service so we went to the later one because I figured it would be better for her feeding schedule. :) When we woke up I went and got her goodies from the Easter bunny. Even though she is too little to remember this Easter, I still couldn't resist :) My favorite was her very first bible..it even has her name on it :)

She got a bunny rabbit, bunny ears, 2 Veggie Tales movies, 2 Sesame Street books, a baby Einstein book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, a springy outfit, a bunny sippy cup, sand toys, and a personalized bible ;) She is even wearing her Easter p.j's that Gigi got her!

I was so excited about her Easter dress! We got it at Belk and it was on sale! It fit her perfectly!

I absolutely love her with the bonnet!!!

The adorable hair bow Auntie Laura made :)

On my way to church for the very first time!!
Easter 2012

Our sweet family on Easter Sunday
She did really well during church. We sat in the balcony and she got a little hungry so I took her out and fed her. I figured she would fall asleep after she ate, but she was wide awake the rest of the service! She didn't make a peep :) Such a sweet baby girl! We were so glad that so many people got to finally meet her. She was a big hit!!

After church we went to Allen's uncles for lunch. Most of his family haven't seen Delaney yet either. They couldn't get over how cute and sweet she was. All of his cousins and aunts & uncles held her and loved on her.

The outfit that Auntie Amanda got me!! This was her afternoon Easter outfit!!

Love the smile :)



Happy Easter :)

Getting ready to go
Granny couldn't wait to hold her!!


Daddy & Delaney: Easter 2012
After that we went to our friends Pam & Jim's house. They love our little girl and constantly fight over who is going to hold her :) Their 2 daughter's Bekah & Abby love her too!!

Abby & Delaney


 Today while I was organizing Delaney's closet I had her on her tummy time mat. Hank is always nearby, but this was the first time he laid on the mat with her!! They are best friends!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Delaney will be 2 months tomorrow so I will be updating the blog with her 2 month picture and her Dr. visit! Can't wait to find out how much she's grown!!


No comments:

Post a Comment