Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

7 weeks!

I am really having a hard time believing our little angel is 7 weeks old today! It seems like the time is flying by and I need it to slow down...I don't want it to be August yet ..I will not be ready to go back to work and leave our sweet baby girl!!

This week we moved into size 1 diapers and some 0-3 months clothes!! We are growing!! She still fits into most of her newborn outfits, but some of the sleepers were getting snug! I feel like this is only the beginning of many milestones :) HA!!

We have been bathing Delaney in a sink tub that my sister in law gave us. Last night she was really fussy so my stepmom told us to put her in the tub where she could soak. There is no doubt this little girl loves baths just like me!! She just relaxed and didn't make a peep...it was precious!!
We have a photo session with a photographer on Tuesday!! I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out :) Be prepared...I'm sure my blog will be full of them! My Mom & Stepdad are in for the weekend so we are going to enjoy time with them :) Hope everybody has a great weekend!!

Here is one of Delaney's 0-3 month outfits...I LOVE the tutu :)




No comments:

Post a Comment