Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Girls Night Out

We've had a nice couple of days here at home! Thursday night Joel and Kendra brought us dinner! They made chicken casserole, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, corn, bread, and lemon cookies! I mean...seriously!! I think I'm just going to start going to her house to eat...AMAZING :) And of course, when they come over they HAVE to love on our little girl. We just love them so much. They are a wonderful example to us, and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives!!!
After they left, my sweet friend Lori who teaches Kindergarten at Claxton came by with her little girl Lynnlee! They were so sweet :) Lynnlee just couldn't keep her hands off of her...it was so precious!! Hank also really enjoyed Lynnlee!! He decided he wanted to play and tried to get her to chase him around the couch. It was hilarious!!!
So sweet!


Last night I did end up going to the concert! We were unsure at first because there was a tornado warning for Knox County, but luckily we all made it to the restaurant safely!! It was so nice to visit with my girls. I really miss them!!!! Poor Jennifer was sick and wasn't able to make it though :(
Emily, me & Amanda
Girls Night Out!
We got to the concert a little after Scotty started. He was really good! Crazy to think that a year ago he was just a normal guy in high school. American Idol does crazy things!!
Hanging out at the concert!!
After Scotty, The Band Perry played! They were also really good. It's neat to see so many people locally who have made it so big. They seem like really sweet people too. Very humble and very appreciative to the fans for helping them become big hits!!

Rockin our cowboy boots!! Hot mommas :)

Lovin some Brad Paisley!!
Finally Brad Paisley came out :) I really don't think I realized how many songs he has out! Good grief! The man writes some good music. He played A LOT of my favorites. He was also very entertaining... and speaking of American Idols....guess who made a surprise appearance during the song "Remind Me" ...


YEP! Carrie Underwood!! The crowd went crazy!! She came out from behind a curtain and all you could see at first was her silhouette. Then she started singing and walked out on stage! It was awesome. She is so talented and very beautiful too!!! He played a few more songs and wrapped it up! All in all it was a fabulous night! The real bad storms hit while we were in the concert so the drive home was just fine. Allen and I checked in with each other all night. Sweet Delaney was great! And of course, I knew Allen could handle it, I just hated being away, especially if the weather was bad. It was nice to spend a night out with the girls though. It is very weird not seeing them everyday, but I am so grateful to have the chance to be a mommy :) When I got home there were a few people happy to see me....
Hank is never far away from wherever Delaney is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment