Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Delaney Jane is 1 month old!!!

Delaney Jane you are 1 month old today!! I cannot believe it has been a month since we got the phone call that changed our lives forever. You have grown so much in the past few weeks. You now weigh 7 lbs 5 oz and are 19 inches long.

You are still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers. You are eating about 3 ounces every 3 hours.

You keep changing daily! I think you become more beautiful every morning. You have such a sweet personality and are very rarely fussy. You let me dress you up and put hair bows in your hair!!

You love to ride in the car! I hope this means you won't mind road trips because we have family spread out all over :) You still enjoy swinging and laying on your belly. Hank is still enamored with you and wants to know where you are at all times :) It's very cute!!
I think you look so big in this photo. You may have long legs!!

Your hair looks like it is getting lighter, but you still have plenty of it :) I hope you don't lose it!!!
There are some days when I just stare at you in awe wondering if you really are mine... I know there are still some legal issues we have to go through, but you, sweet girl, have been ours from the beginning. God knew what He was doing and I believe we are your forever family. I cannot wait to see how much you grow and change in the next month!!


We love you so much sweet girl!! You are so beautiful and so loved by everyone who meets you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment