Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Official" 1 month checkup and a play date!

Yesterday was Delaney's official 1 month checkup even though she is almost 6 weeks old. That was the only time we could get in with our doctor. It worked out a few weeks ago when we went though because I was able to get her weight at exactly 1 month. So at yesterdays checkup at 51/2 weeks she weighed 7'14 and was 19 7/8 inches. She has also gained in her head and chest! She is a little growing weed :) She is still in like the 5-10 % for height and weight, but since she was early and little, she has some catching up to do. Dr. Stephens checked her out and said she looked perfect! (AGAIN :) She had Delaney on her belly and she started kicking and trying to roll over. Dr. Stephens told us to be prepared...she will roll over early!! HA :) While we were waiting sweet baby girl was so happy and content. I took this video because she was responding to me kissing and loving on her. She also would stick her tongue out every time I blew in her face..so cute :)


My little strawberry!

Sweet smile

Laughing!

Heading to dr

Look  how long I'm getting!!


Last night we went to Outback with Joel and Kendra! It was free Bloomin Onion day...yummy!! It was nice to hang out with them. They love our sweet baby girl!!
Today we had a play date with 2 girls from my SS class, Rachel and Jessica. We went to eat lunch at Perkadeli and then came back to my house and walked and hung out. I have looked forward to hanging out with my friends and their babies for a long time. I am so glad I have some buddies with babies close in age to Delaney! Stephen is 8 weeks older than Delaney, and Gabby just turned a year!
We were a big hit at lunch! A group of older ladies came in and were just oohing and aahing over our babies :) Delaney was smiling at them and being so sweet :) After lunch we came back to the house and got our strollers ready to walk! Hank enjoyed all of the sweet babies and of course, the walk :)
Jessica with Gabby & Delaney and Rachel with Stephen
We had such a great time and are already planning an outing for next week! Rachel has to go back to work soon, so we need to take advantage of the time we have. I am so blessed to be able to take the rest of the year off!!  I was planning on going back April 16th and I am so glad I don't have to return yet. I just couldn't imagine leaving her right now. I know it will be hard in August, especially after spending so much time together, but at least she will be six months old. I love staying home with my sweet baby girl and look forward to more days like these!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment