Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Staying at home

We have had a busy week!! Well, busy in the life of a stay at home mama and a newborn ;) HA!! Saturday afternoon our sweet friend, Abbey came by to meet our baby girl. She brought us some diapers! YIPEE :)
On Sunday we had some friends come by and help us hang up Delaney's name in the nursery. Tim & Selinda have become such sweet friends after they invited us to the beach with them last summer. They were so sweet to take time out of their Sunday afternoon to help decorate the nursery.
Tim is going to build a frame around the name and I think it's going to look really cute!!


I kept these lanterns from my shower! I saw the idea on Pinterest.

 I've got a few more things to hang up and we are waiting on the changing table and bookshelf to get here. Hopefully we will be finished soon!

On Sunday my sweet friend Emily came by to love on Delaney! Emily has been praying for us since the beginning and she was just so excited to come meet our little miracle. She kept getting tears in her eyes just looking at how perfect Delaney is. Isn't it wonderful to see God's faithfulness?? :)

I love this cradle! Vanessa had it for Hannah and she loved it :) Delaney is pretty peaceful in it as well :)

On Tuesday my friends Emily and Allison from school stopped by! Emily couldn't believe how much she had grown and Allison was so excited to meet her. They cooked a yummy meal and brought Oreo Balls! YUMMY!!!!!!!
Allison is one of our sweet interns! I just love her ;)
After they left my hilarious friend Hope from A-ville stopped by with her son Caden! I miss Hopey so much ;) She just loved on our sweet girl and kept offering to babysit!!

We had a little scare here yesterday. Our poor little sweetheart had diarrhea several times and was running a low grade fever. She still was eating regularly and having wet diapers so the doctor told us to just watch her overnight. She slept off and on but really wouldn't get settled so we spent part of the night in the recliner with her sleeping on my chest ;) It wasn't the best nights sleep I've had but its all part of being a mommy :) This morning she still had a tiny fever but hadn't had any more loose stools but I went ahead and called the doctor anyway. Because she is so young, they wanted to see her because of the low grade fever. So we made our weekly trip to the doctor :) HA!

My big girl at the doctor!! She weighs 7'11!! She is gaining so much :)

 We are so glad that the stomach bug didn't hit our home really bad because apparently my class at school, and several teachers have had it and it is so bad :( I would really hate to see our sweet girl that sick at such a young age. This weekend Vanessa, Adam & Hannah are coming in. I am so excited to see them :) We also have a fun night planned at my friend Emily's house Saturday night. The girls are getting all "crafty" while the boys watch some basketball!! I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. It is hard to believe Delaney Jane will be 5 weeks old tomorrow!! Time is already flying by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment