Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

3 weeks!!!

Our little Delaney Jane is 3 weeks old!!!! So hard to believe!! She is really starting to fit into her newborn clothes and is much more alert for longer periods of time.




She is starting to eat 3 oz more often and can usually go 3 hours. She still gets up after 2 hours occasionally overnight!! She is still such a good baby. Very happy, rarely fussy and just cute as a button in my opinion!!


We are really doing well at home! We have somewhat of a schedule going, but it will be nice when we can get out and about a little. Right now she does sleep A LOT!! Which is nice for me because I can get some things done around the house!

Yesterday my friend Rachel brought her little boy Stephen over and we walked around the neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day!!
2 little cuties!!

Today we are having severe weather :( I really hope it passes quickly because I am supposed to go to the Brad Paisley concert tonight and I really don't want to be driving in bad weather!!

It's hard to believe in just a few days Delaney will be a month old! Time is already flying by! I love being at home with my little sweetheart :)



No comments:

Post a Comment