Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Boston Bound

Delaney and I are having a girls weekend until my Mom comes on Monday. Allen is with the youth this week in Boston on the mission trip! I really hate I'm not there this year, but honestly a baby would be the only thing keeping me home, and I'm sure glad I have that baby :) It's been 4 years ago this weekend that we decided to start a family. Every summer I prayed that the next summer would be the one where we were blessed with a child :) I am so excited that this summer I am spending time with my sweet baby girl!! Allen will be gone until next Saturday, so my Mom, sister & Thomas are coming Monday. Then my sister in law Anne and niece Grace will be here Wed. Then Mom, Anne & Grace are leaving Friday so really I'm only by myself a few days.

Here are a few pics from this week's events:

On Tuesday we went swimming at Rachel's pool :) I love the new hat I got her from Children's Place!



On Wednesday we had another pool day at our gym teacher Victoria's pool :) Little Miss Delaney took an awesome nap in her cradle! It was so nice :) We had lots of kiddos there...


My happy girl!!
We've be doing cereal every day at lunch time and every night in her bottle. The other day she kept trying to grab the spoon out of my hand. This is one independent little girl! So I let her have the spoon..and of course she made a mess!!





I made an appt to have Delaney's pics taken at Portrait Innovations next week. I am so excited! I have been with a few friends when their kids had them done, so I know they turn out great. I know the child has her picture taken daily, but I wanted to have a few professional ones done in a couple of cute outfits! I have 4 outfits picked out and they are all different, so I'm sure we'll have some awesome pics. This is one of them...I ordered this a while back and I can't believe she already fits into it!!


I think these pictures are hilarious! I got her Bumbo seat out the other day and put some toys on the tray. She sat and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse(her fav.show!!!) and played with the toys on her tray. I think she looks so big!!


On Friday we took Allen to the church around 4 for his trip to Boston. This little one sure is missing her daddy...(And I know he's missing her too!!)

Last night we went to dinner with the Minardo's & Mallery's. Emily had family in and Jennifer was out of town, but we decided to go ahead and do dinner. I appreciated having something to do!!
We ate at PF Chang's and had a great time!!
Hard to see but we took a girl picture :) Matt, Noah & Greg were there too!!


Today I got up and cleaned and then Delaney & I ran to the mall.

Love this picture!! Here outfit is so summery, and I think she looks grown up here! How is she so old looking st 4 months??HA!!

Luckily she slept a little while I shopped!!


Tonight for dinner I fed her Avocado for the first time :) I was going to introduce it before cereal because I read it was really good for them, and can help with sleeping through the night, but I went ahead and did cereal first. She has done great with the cereal, but is still getting up once. I'm hoping avocado will do the trick and maybe she'll sleep. I didn't take any pics but I did get a short video. She really liked it! I was surprised. I mashed it up and froze it in ice cube trays so all I have to do is pop them out and thaw it when I want to feed it to her :) I can't wait till she can eat other baby foods too.



No comments:

Post a Comment