Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! It started out Friday when Delaney had a HUGE milestone occur (in my opinion) :) She was napping in her crib and she started stirring so I went in to get her. When I walked in she was already on her side. I thought... "Hmm..is she trying to roll over??" I watched her for another second, and then all of a sudden, she flipped herself from her back to her stomach!! I couldn't believe it :) I really didn't expect my sweet baby girl to do that at only 4 months old! I was so excited!! Of course, I didn't get it on video, but I'm so glad I witnessed it!!

 Here she is right after she flipped from her back to her stomach! I have to say, I think we will have an early crawler on our hands ;) Oh no!!!

We left Friday afternoon to spend the weekend in Johnson City with my Daddy :) On our way in, we stopped at my friend Cassi's house to visit her little family! She has 4 kiddos who are sweet as can be! It was so great to see them and to visit with Cassi for a bit.

Riding in the car :)

Cassi's kiddos, Micah, Jeremiah, Samuel & Caleb with me & Delaney


My brother Nick had surgery on his nose Friday because he got hit in the face with a baseball last weekend! So we left Cassi's house and went to my parents house to hang out with him until my parents got home from a work dinner. He was sleeping but doing really well! Dad & Gloria were so glad to see our sweet little girl when they got home, even if she was already asleep!!

Saturday morning we got up and headed to Kingsport to make our rounds again! We got to visit with several family members and I was so glad!!


My sweet Mimi loving on Delaney :) She was so excited to see her again!!


My Aunt Janice feeding Delaney! She was so glad to finally meet her :)
Cousin Sally & Delaney :)

Cousin Rachel & Delaney

Delaney & her Great Uncle Bill

Us & Mimi..Delaney had fallen asleep at this point!

  Next we went to visit my Papa. He was recently moved to a nursing home, but he is doing pretty well. He was eating lunch when we got there, but we were able to visit for a bit and get some pictures!
I love this one! She looks like she's trying to get his attention :) My Papa, Delaney & my daddy!!

Papa, Delaney & Dad
Dad & Delaney swimming
Delaney swimming with her Daddy :)



My little family swimming


Can't see little bug in this one ;)

Uncle Nick & Delaney...poor guy looks pitiful after his surgery


We hung out Saturday and had a nice dinner at home while Dad watched the US Open. Gloria helped me give sweet girl a bath and put her to bed. We gave the boys their Father's Day presents too. Sunday morning Gloria cooked us breakfast and then we had to hit the road because Allen had to be back at noon for a meeting at church.

Me, Delaney & our daddy's on Father's Day!!
We are so blessed!!
We took this as we were getting ready to leave. Hank & Daisy!! Hank is afraid we are gonna leave him..poor guy!!

 Last night we went to dinner with Allen's parents for Father's Day! I'm so glad we got to visit with his daddy too!!
Delaney riding on Papa's shoulders!! She was laughing!!






































Overall it was a wonderful weekend! It went by way too quickly, but isn't that always true when you are with family you don't see often?? I'm just glad we live only a few hours away!! We have a fun filled week planned this week, and Allen will be gone from Friday till next Saturday on the mission trip to Boston. My Mom is planning on coming to stay with us for a bit while Allen is gone.

Hope everyone has a great week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment