Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Day at the Pool

Today Delaney had her first pool experience! Not many kids can say they've been to the beach before the pool huh? :) We went to my school friend Rachel's house to swim. My sweet first grade buddies were there and it was so nice to hang out and talk. They love Delaney so much and it was so fun to have them there! Here are some pics from our day at the pool ...

Getting ready to get into the water for the 1st time!

Putting our feet in

She's not real sure...

Sweet little feet
Warming up to it a little...

Time for a break :) My little happy girl!! She loves to stand!

Reapplying sunscreen ;)

And time for a snooze....
My favorite girls!!!

Time to try out our new float!!

She wasn't real sure about it either!!

Floating in the pool :)
Where's Delaney??:)

Hanging out in the pool!!
We had a great time!! It's so nice to work with a wonderful group of girls that I can call my best friends! Looking forward to many more pool days this summer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment