Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

More beach pics and Delaney's first cereal!!

I just happened to look through my pics and saw I had left out a few beach pics I really like! So here they are ...



Sweet girl!
Started out fine ,,,

Both upset ,,,

Stephen pushing Delaney away ...

This cracks me up!!! He looks so mad!!

Posing on her towel
Big girl
Last night before bed we decided to try cereal for the first time. She has just recently started acting interested in our food and also licking her lips and grabbing for food, These are all signs that introducing solids is not far off...and boy was she ready!!!

Wondering what I'm making her ...

Such a big girl!!

Waiting patiently ...
Hi daddy!!!

1st bite... ready to go!

Mmmm....
This is good!


Opening wide for Mommy!!!!
Still eating ...

We couldn't believe how well she did! Some kids spit it out or turn away ... not this little darlin'. She loved it and I'm so glad :) She seems so big sitting in her high chair eating...hard to believe she will be 4 months next week! Time is flying by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment