Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 months!!

Delaney Jane you are 5 months old today!!



You weigh a little over 12 lbs and are 24 inches long. You are wearing a size 2 diaper and 3 month and 3-6 months clothing. You had a few important milestones this month!! At 18 weeks you rolled from your back to your stomach!! I could hardly believe it. Since then you enjoy rolling quite a bit. You have even started rolling to your stomach at night to sleep on your stomach.



 You also tried avocado for the first time and you absolutely love it. You say "mmm.." the whole time you are eating. It is so precious :)

You also are sleeping in your crib in your room now. We moved you in there last week and have been sleep training for a week now. Last night you finally made it through the night without me coming in. You sleep from about 9-6!! Last night you only woke up once but were able to put yourself back to sleep. I was so excited!!!

You are so loving and so chatty! You have recently started babbling all the time and blowing raspberries. It's adorable. You know who your mommy & daddy are and you smile at everyone you meet!!
 The first time you met your baby sitter you gave her a big grin! I think that made her feel very special. Everywhere we go people comment on how social and cute you are . I've had several people tell me I need to get you into modeling because you are so photogenic! HA!! You do smile a lot for a baby!!! I guess you are a happy girl!!

As far as eating goes, you still take a 5 oz bottle about every 3 hours during the day. You eat cereal in the morning and in your last bottle at night. You eat avocado around 3 pm daily. You sleep from 9-6 so you go through the night without eating now which is huge!! I didn't know if this day would ever come!!





You are not the best napper :( But we are getting better!! You usually take a 45 min nap in the morning and 2 longer naps in the afternoon. Sometimes you take a little cat nap in the evening too. You aren't as fussy in the car anymore so that's been extremely nice. You are definitely an easy going baby, but I can see a stubborn side to you. That's ok :) I'm glad you are determined to do things.


I cannot believe I start back to work in just a few weeks :( These last few months have flown by!! I thank God every day for the chance He's given me to be your mother. You are one very special girl!!



Delaney at 1, 3, & 5 months!!




No comments:

Post a Comment