Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Fun weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend with Allen's family. Friday night we went over to his parents for dinner. Allen's Mom bought our niece Hannah her first pair of panties and she was an absolute hoot wearing them! She came out and ran around the room and was screaming, rolling on the floor and laughing :) I think she liked them!! HA! Delaney didn't know what to think...she just watched Hannah very closely!!

Hannah's reaction to her new undies!! Soooo cute :)
Delaney watching silly Hannah!!
The girls checking each other out ;)
Naked girls :)
 Friday night Delaney made it till 6 a.m before I fed her!! I still had to go in a few times and roll her over but she didn't eat!! With the method I'm using you go in at 2,5, 10, 15 min and so on until they go to sleep. She usually doesn't make it past 15 before she is asleep. We still have a ways to go because I need her to sleep without needing my help, but at least she is in her crib and has cut out the night feeding!! Here she is when I went in to get her Saturday morning.. I was so proud of her!!

On Saturday Allen worked a bit and I did a little cleaning. Delaney refused to nap in her crib...this is another battle!! So she was exhausted!! But we went back over to Allen's parents to grill out burgers.
Auntie & Hannah Kate :)
Delaney & her Great Aunt Ada
Vanessa, Delaney & Hannah

Our sweet girls
My little cutie...
Saturday night was about the same. She woke up a few times and I went in at the certain time increments. The problem was she inched her way up to the front of her crib and was stuck..then she would get so mad I felt I had to go in there and turn her over and then she would finally fall back asleep.This is seriously more exhausting than having a newborn!! But I hope it will be over soon and she will sleep all the way and not wake up at all!!

Sunday morning we got up and went to church. She wore this adorable outfit my mom bought her a while back from Marshalls. She loves to smile for the camera..such a photogenic little baby!!

After church we headed back to Allen's parents one more time for lunch. We took a few more pics of our sweet families.

Allen, Vanessa & their baby girls!!

Me & Vanessa
My little family!!!
We took a nice nap and then went to get some ice cream with our friends, the Blakneys! Delaney & Stephen both had on Auntie onesies so we had to get a picture. They also were so cute talking to each other so we captured it on video. One day I am sure they will hate us for this!!


Delaney giving Hank a good ear scratch!!

Best friends!! Delaney had to touch him!! HA :) Usually Stephen is poking her in the eyes :)
Tomorrow Delaney will be 5 months old!! Can't wait to take her pics and post them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment