Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New babysitter, new babies & a trip to the fair!


Last Sunday my sweet friend Laura and her family stopped by on their way home to Kentucky! I was so glad to see them!! Her little boys Abe & Ty are so funny!! They loved on Delaney and played with Hank :)

Laura, Delaney & her sweet boys Abe & Ty!!

Loves Auntie Laura!!

Laura, Tony, Abe, Ty & Delaney!!What a sweet pic!!!!


On Tuesday I met with my first grade team to plan for the school year. I took Delaney to Cindy's for the day. It was the longest I had left her. I can't say I enjoyed it...it was a hard day!! I knew it was good for both of us to do this, but I really don't know that I am ready for this :( Of course, she was just fine, but being away from her for that long was hard!! Miss Cindy is so sweet and she loves Delaney & Delaney loves her!!

I cannot figure out how to flip this pic!!! 

I was so happy to see her when I went to pick her up!! Here is a collage of a few pics from the last few days ...


Delaney on our walk, Hank licking Delaney & my happy girl in a cute bee outfit!!!




On Wednesday I found this adorable red hat at Hobby Lobby! I think we are going to a Braves/Phillies game in Sept. so Delaney can wear it then!!!


On Thursday, Rachel and I took the kiddos to visit a friend in our SS class that just had a baby!!


Rachel, Delaney & Stephen!

Karianna and her sweet baby girls, Kamryn and Kendyll.

Sooo sweet!!

Rachel holding baby Kendyll...

Delaney and Stephen having tummy time,,,



Tiny baby Kendyll!!

Delaney tried to nap!!


Friday night we decided to go to the Anderson County Fair with the Mallery's! We had a blast!! Delaney sat in her stroller and people watched the whole time ...she was sooo good!!!


So excited to go to the fair for the very first time!!




Noah on the slide, Noah & Amanda, and Noah giving us the "what's up" look on the roller coaster!!




Noah & Delaney and Amanda & me on some rides! We had such a great time :)


Delaney loved people watching!! She's just like her daddy!! Our 2 sweet families at the fair! Love them!!!
Last night we went on a date to Cheddar's! You know us, we took our sweet little girl too! I know it's good for us to go out alone, but we sure love having her with us. We waited for so many years to have a sweet baby with us out to dinner so now that we have it, we don't wanna miss those opportunities!!!


I love my sweet little family!!
I cannot believe my time off is coming to an end :( I have this week, then we leave Saturday for the beach. We come back Tues night and I start back to work Thursday!! How is that even possible?? I feel like it was just yesterday when I walked out of my classroom on Feb. 10th, not knowing if we would have a sweet baby girl or not...Now it's almost August and my 6 months off is almost over. I pray that God will give me the strength to get through the first couple of hard days when I have to leave her. I am excited to meet my new class and get back into the school mode.


Sorry it's been so long but I hope this gets everybody caught up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment