Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

1 week old!!

Our sweet Delaney Jane was a week old this morning at 10:22! We weren't at the hospital yet because we had the preliminary hearing. Until April 20th nothing really happens. We just continue to be her mommy and daddy and love her to pieces!! At that time there will be some legal decisions made and possibly terminate the birth parents rights if they continue to not be involved (which is what we want). After that, we will start the adoption process. It's a very stressful and long process but it is worth it!!! Look at this sweet face ...

We are hoping to come home very soon! We got news today that they are already weaning her off one med. If her scores remain low, she will be completely off of that one and we can actually be discharged and go home on the other med. She just takes it in her bottle twice a day! She is so precious. I seriously didn't know babies could be so sweet. (I know all of you mommies out there are telling me.."Just wait..." I'm sure she will be rotten and we will have rough days and nights, but I just know she is a precious gift from God and I am so excited about what He has planned for this little girl and our family. I know I love her more every day!!!

Love her ruffly butt! Not sure who got this for her..if its you, claim it ;) She's so cute and little!!

Wide awake and alert after bath

Allen's sister is coming over today and I can't wait for them to meet her. I will post more pics tomorrow. Please continue to pray that Delaney responds to the medicine and that we can leave here really soon. I am ready to be at home with my sweet little girl!!
I have dreamed about this for years...my sweet baby and Allen asleep...a dream come true for sure!!!!



1 comment: