Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More pics :)

I wanted to share some more pictures so that I have everything documented! We go in the morning at 7:45 for another doctor's appt and there is a chance she may be induced tomorrow! So....this may be my last blog before becoming a mommy! AAHH :) I am praying so hard for this to happen!!!

Here are the pictures of Allen putting together the crib:


Hank watching :)

Without the mattress but you can sort of see the bedding

We got the mattress today and are going to put all of it together tonight! Hank has been very interesting this week. I think he knows something is going on. He has been right in the middle of everything but has been absolutely precious. He also has slept with us the past 2 nights. It's really weird to think that he knows something is changing soon! This is where he prefers to sleep.......
Yes, that's my pillow :)  

A few minutes ago I was asking him if he was "Momma's sweet boy." Then I said, "Are you going to be a good big brother to Delaney?" He jumped down off the couch and ran over to the swing we have in the living room and nudged it with his nose....I took that as he knew that was for her!! :) Maybe it was a coincidence but I think he knows and I think he will be a great protector for her :)

We put the pack n play, stroller, and glider together in the last few days too. Allen has been wonderful and has worked diligently to get everything done! Here are a few pics:


Ready to roll!!

Notice who is by my side ;)
One last picture before I sign off! I have wanted a coming home from the hospital outfit made and knew I wanted it monogrammed. Even though there is no guarantee in this situation we are trusting God and hoping He is going to work in mighty ways! My sweet friend Karen from church made this for us. Our sweet baby girl will look adorable coming home from the hospital!!
I am hoping and praying that we will bring a sweet baby girl home from the hospital very soon!! Please continue to pray for the health of the baby and the delivery. Also for the Birth Mother during and after the delivery, that God will give her a peace and comfort her. She will never know how much her amazing sacrifice means to us. We can't even express in words the gift she is giving to us; becoming parents :) Our dream come true!!


No comments:

Post a Comment