Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Settling In

Well the last couple of days have been a whirlwind! Our first night at home was pretty good. Delaney wanted to wake up a little more often than every 3 hours so I tried to figure out when she was hungry and when she was just trying to be nocturnal :) Here are a few pics of bath time...I think she enjoys soaking in the tub like me!!


My sister was planning to come in next week and stay a few days, but after all of the pictures I sent she couldn't stand it! She decided to come visit yesterday :) My friend Rachel and her little boy Stephen also came by to say hi. Stephen is about 6 weeks older than Delaney.
Delaney & Auntie Lou


Delaney & Stephen with their mommies :)
I was so excited to finally be able to dress her in some cute outfits. Because of all the cords in the hospital, the nurses preferred we dress her in onesies with snaps. So I couldn't wait to put her in this adorable outfit that Tina and Shane got her!!

I found matching shoes! They were huge on her!!

And of course we need a hair bow :)

Hank watching over his sister

Gigi & Delaney (she liked the swing! YIPEEE)
We decided to have a little photo shoot yesterday since my sister was here! She took some pics of her naked but Delaney peed on Allen so we didn't keep those!! HA :)
I love that my sister has such a good eye. I found this chair at a yard sale and it was perfect for these pictures :)




This is right before she peed on Allen :) HA!!! 
Mom and Leslie helped me organize the nursery yesterday. I have SOOO many clothes already and we haven't even had a shower yet. It was nice to have a chance to put things away and see how the nursery is coming along. I know we still have a lot of decorating left to do but I think it's starting to look so cute :)







Last night Marcus & Lauren came by to visit our sweet girl! They made us some cupcakes too :) YUM!! I am so glad so many people already love our sweet Delaney Jane :)

This morning we had another little photo shoot. Leslie got Delaney this adorable outfit with a little pea coat, and I found one of the bows Laura made her and decided it matched perfectly! So here are a few pics from the photo session...one of these will probably be the birth announcement ;)

Love this face



I think this is such a neat picture!!




My precious baby girl  
Hank is very interested in what Delaney is doing. If she cries he has to be right there!


Look at this face :)

Our little family

Auntie Lou reading to Delaney last night
Thanks again for all of the prayers! We go to the pediatrician on Friday so hopefully she will have a great checkup! We are still hopeful that God has paved the way for this little girl to be ours forever. We sure think she's special...




No comments:

Post a Comment