Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let's hear it for the boys!! :)

   Delaney spent quite a bit of time with boys this week! HA :) She loves her buddy Stephen and I know they are gonna be lifelong friends!
On Wednesday we ran a few errands. I love matching Delaney's outfits with cute hair bows and accessories. I love these D hair clips I got at a consignment sale. So sweet :)

Thursday I watched Delaney's friend Stephen for his Mommy Rachel. They were so good together! First I let them play on the play mat. They were so cute just making noise and playing together. Stephen is 6 weeks older than Delaney. For some reason I kept thinking he was 8 weeks older, but nope, only 6!!


Double Trouble!!!


Next I decided to venture out and take a walk with both of them :) I have a sling and a little front carrier that I hadn't even opened yet. So, I put Stephen in the stroller, and Delaney in the carrier. Hank wasn't too happy that he didn't make the trip but clearly I had my hands full. And of course, I didn't get a picture of us :( But, when I got back, they had both fallen asleep, which meant I got to take a shower!! YAY  :)

My sweet friend Jessica and her daughter Gabby came over and brought me lunch! They also were very helpful because Delaney & Stephen both wanted to be held. I don't know how mom's of twins or more do it!!

Out of our pj's and playing again!!

Even Gabby joined in the fun!!

I had a great time with these little sweeties :)
We even had tummy time!!
I know it looks like all they did was lay on that mat all day, but I promise, I did hold them, feed them, change them and play too :) I will say that play mat was a big hit though!! Lights, music, and things to grab and kick :) Sounds like the perfect thing for a 3 and 5 month old!! I am so glad we are friends with the Blakney's and that Stephen and Delaney will be in school and church together!!

Thursday night I went to book club! I've only been one other time and honestly we never get around to talking about the books! HA :) We eat and socialize....my kind of outing!! My sweet friends from Andersonville were there; Jessica, Tessa & Laura. They all have BOYS!!! They are all very close in age and best friends. They were so cute playing trains and running around the house. Delaney didn't know what to think :) I only got this one pic of 2 of them...I couldn't even catch Jackson to snap his photo :)

Sweet Cameron & Elijah..this is the best I could get!!
My book club girls: Jessica, Laura & Tessa ( I like that Delaney already joins us..hopefully she'll be a reader too!!)
Tessa has the touch :)
Yesterday Delaney was 12 weeks old!! It is so hard to believe it's been that long since we got the phone call that changed our lives forever. It has been an amazing few months and God continues to amaze us with his faithfulness. I think this little miracle gets cuter every day!!




I love her so much!!!!!!

Several nights a week are devoted to softball now that the season has started! I'm so glad my girl is easy going and doesn't mind being out and about. Of course, she's social so she loves all of the attention!!

All ready to watch Daddy play!!

Papa & Delaney at the game

Nana put me to sleep :)

Some sweet friends; Leslie and her little girl Mia & Candi holding Delaney!!
We have a busy couple of weeks/weekends coming up so I'm sure I'll have lots to post about! Delaney's 3 month birthday is next Thursday!! So hard to believe...she is growing up too fast!!


Newborn

10 days old

1 month


2 months

12 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment