Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My 1st grade ladies :)

Last Saturday we went to Rachel's house for a Cinco de Mayo dinner :) Not that any of us celebrate that holiday, but any excuse to get together and eat Mexican food is all I need!! Earlier that day Hank got a much needed trim :) This is the shortest his hair has ever been..looks like he's lost 20 lbs!!



We had a great time Saturday night! It was a fun night filled with food, laughter, games and lots of good story telling :) Oh, and loving on Baby Delaney :)


 
The boys playing cornhole

Rachel & Delaney

Amanda & Delaney
Me & Emily

1st grade girls minus Jennifer :)

My sweet family

My buddy Amanda :)

Sunday morning we got up and went to church! This was the first Sunday that I sort of color coordinated all of our outfits (yes, I'm that girl :)

Me & my girl

Love her!!!!!!!

Our sweet family
Eating icecream with Izzy after Sunday night church





And just  because she's so stinkin cute, here are a few pics I've taken over the last couple of days...
Waiting on bath time...

Love this outfit!!






 Today  we went up to school for field day. It was raining so they had it in the gym. It was so fun and great to see my kids! I cannot believe they are almost second graders...


Waiting for the potato sack race to start !


This little lady slept through most of it...

And was all smiles when she woke up!!
My kids thought she was so neat :) It was sweet to see them interact with her and they of course had tons of questions for me!!

Mrs. Mallery's class

Minardo & Clawson's class

Ms. Carr's class

Shoe kick

My little munchkins

One of the best classes I've ever had!!



No comments:

Post a Comment