Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little photo shoot :)

The other day I decided to do a little photo shoot of my girl. Like she doesn't have enough pictures taken of her?? :) I thought it would be cute to prop her up on her Boppy pillow and to use the stool with her name on it in the pictures. I think they turned out really cute. And what would pictures of Delaney be if they didn't include Hank, right?? He was constantly trying to get in the way!!




Such a sweet little face :)

My big girl!!
Looking at mommy


Hank getting some kisses

Big girl in her Bumbo seat

Playing with the stacking cups.

Mommy getting some love.

Can you tell I love her to pieces???

Me & my girl

Looking at a Baby Einstein book..I'm a first grade teacher :) We are starting Literacy EARLY!!!

Standing on her own :)





One of my favorite pictures. They both look like they are posing :)

Hank moved in for this one :)



This is when Hank got banned from the room because he wouldn't stay out of pictures :)

I love how her little hands are folded together.

Delaney & Mommy's hands :)

Looking at Mommy!!! :)
We definitely have a happy baby girl and couldn't be more blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment