Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A visit with Nana Glo, Pop & Uncle Nick

Yesterday we met my Dad, Step Mom & little brother for lunch at Outback. It is so hard to get in for a visit, so we try to meet half way at least once a month so they can love on little Delaney a bit :) They couldn't get over how much she had changed in just a few short weeks. She was all smiles and so sweet! I am so glad we were able to visit with them for a little while!!

Nana Glo, Pop & Delaney

Uncle Nick thinks she's pretty special!!

Nana Glo getting some love :)
Pop & his grandbaby :)
                               
   
Pop getting some sugar :) He sure loves this little girl!! She loves him too!



Can you tell she is loved???
My sweet family with my girl :)
I love them!!! So glad we could visit :)
Uncle Nick & Delaney
Such a sweet picture :)

Pure sweetness!!
Girl picture :)
Love these girls!!!!
It was so nice to see them and hopefully we will be able to go visit them soon!! I had to post a few random pics I took of Delaney the other day too :) I want to make sure I document some of these adorable outfits she has worn because who knows if she will wear them again :)

This is what Delaney wore to a baby shower the other day :) Can we say cute???

I ordered this from Lolly Wolly Doodle! It's 12 months so it will be a while before she wears it but I love it!!

Can we say rotten??? She is one loved little girl though :)


Have a Happy Memorial Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment