Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's new around here :)

I have just felt the need to blog today..don't really have tons of new/interesting pictures or anything exciting to tell, but just wanted to post a bit! HA :) Maybe it's because I've been looking at Kelly's Korner links about new moms so I have been reading others blogs, .hmm!! Anyway, here is what's new with us!!

I think we finally have Delaney's nursery finished except for curtains!!(which at this point, I don't even care if we have curtains ;) HA!!

I was so excited to order this wall quote!! I have known for a while now that this scripture would be displayed in our child's nursery because of all the trouble we had trying to have a baby. When it arrived and we began to put it on the wall it completely fell apart..I mean like the letters would not stick etc... So, with very careful precision and patience we got it all to stick. It doesn't look perfect up close, and I did email the seller and complain (they gave us a refund), but it will do I suppose. If I find a better one we may replace it.

 I am almost embarrassed to post these pictures of her closet. I mean, seriously...does she have enough clothes?? I can't even squeeze anymore in it is so tight. I got lots of 6-9 months and some 12 months clothes from a friend and my sister in law, so she even has clothes for fall/winter. I have packed away her newborn clothes(tears...:( and we still are packed full!! I want to buy her new clothes too, but clearly she doesn't need ANYTHING!!
My old toybox with some things that don't have a "place" yet in the nursery, so they are sitting here :)

LOVE THIS!! My sister in law's mom got this stool for Delaney. The letters come out like a puzzle!!



Tuesday afternoon we made a little visit to the NICU where Delaney stayed for 10 days. All of the nurses there were awesome, but we were especially close to Nurse Brenda. She was the first person we met the day we got there, and she was SOOO helpful and sweet. I have sent her pics occasionally and she has been so amazed at how well Delaney has done. She was so excited to see her and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She looked at me and Delaney and said, "This was definitely God ordained, wasn't it?" I couldn't agree more!!


After that we went up to school for a little get together with some of the teachers. This is my sweet friend Shelly that I used to teach with in 3rd grade.

Listening to Mommy read me a bedtime story :)

A good place to take a nap :)
 I had to share these with those who hadn't seen them. I am doing a monthly book for Delaney from Shutterfly. They are so easy and I have barely paid anything for them because I keep getting coupons :) I sort of document things we've done, as well as her monthly pics and stats. It's nice to have these hardback books to keep up with ..much easier than a baby book. I can take them with me and show them to people and I LOVE making them!!


Ignore the glare from the flash, but here is the collage I put together from our pics we had done. I am so happy with how they turned out and think it will be a wonderful addition to our living room!



Sleeping beauty ...


 And just because he doesn't get enough pics on here anymore, here is my first baby, Hank!! Love him!!









No comments:

Post a Comment