Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Little girls

I hope everyone has had a Happy Tuesday! It's been so warm here finally!! Delaney has SOOO many cute summer time clothes and of course, matching hair bows ;) I love dressing my little girl up!!
I am obsessed with monogrammed things right now! I absolutely love this pacifier clip with a D on it :) I am planning on getting a few more. And I really want some clothes with her name and monogram on it too!! A while back my mom got me a gift certificate to a website called Mymiraclebaby.com. They have adorable clothing and other baby items! I ordered this precious outfit today!! Can't wait for her to wear it. It will be her first outfit that has her name printed on it!!

Ignore Sophia and imagine Delaney written in that cute print! I LOVE the monkey :)
Last night we went to Allen's softball game. I tell ya, we have one social little girl. She didn't want to be held by anyone but me at first, and she only wanted to face out so she could see what was going on!! She is such a nut. She finally gave Nana & Papa some love ;)

Is there anything sweeter than a baby after bath time???
I was so excited to get our Baby Einstein Play yard yesterday! I have been wanting one and used a gift card to get one. Delaney and Hank love it!!







Can you tell I love to dress my little girl up?? HA :) Love how she looks in black and white!!
Today we went to see Dr. Weinstein, a developmental physiatrist. She observed Delaney in the NICU and she will continue to monitor her progress as she grows. Her job is to see how she is doing developmentally, and if needed, assign physical/speech therapy if needed. I honestly can say, going into this visit I wasn't too concerned. I really feel she is on track with her age. She is just shy of 3 months and can already roll over, hold her head up, and she is extremely alert, smiling at everyone!!


The visit was pretty quick and Dr. W was very impressed with how well she has adjusted. She gave me some ideas to help with Delaney's gripping. She tends to close up her fists and Dr. W showed me how to stimulate her hands so that she will grab and grip items. She also showed me how to work out her legs to loosen them up some. Overall she told me she has no real big issues and she was so glad to see she was doing well! She said she was a very social and happy baby and very cute :) I agree totally!! She advised me to give her lots of tummy time and work with her a lot. We go back in 2 months. Of course, with me being home until August, I will be doing just that! I am so glad I am able to spend all day every day with my little sweetheart the first 6 months of her life.  A lot of mommy's don't get that opportunity and I thank God that he had such a great plan and worked all of this out for us ahead of time!

Please continue to pray for us as we go through the adoption process in the next few months!!




No comments:

Post a Comment